Considering a facelift? The first step is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who does cosmetic procedures, because not every plastic surgeon has expertise in this procedure. During the consultation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about the procedure, including pre-op and post-operative care.
As a long-standing plastic surgery practice in Cleveland, Dr. Bahman Guyuron and his team at Zeeba Clinic have performed thousands of facelifts for men and women. They will make sure you have all the information you need. They want you to feel completely confident in your decision to have a facelift.
The most common questions to ask include:
- When can I go back to work?
- What are my activity restrictions?
- Will I still look like me?
- When can I color my hair?
- How painful is the surgery?
- When can I drive?
Additional questions to ask:
- WillI have drains? If so, how do I care for them?
- What can I do to make myself comfortable after surgery other than pain medication?
- What can I do to have an optimal outcome?
- What are the risks involved?
- Do I need someone to stay with me the night of surgery?
- How many facelifts do you do in year?
- May I see some pictures of facelifts you have done?
We recommend taking this list of questions to your facelift consult, and don’t hesitate to ask more questions. This consultation is for your benefit. Use the time to get the answers you need, ease your concerns, and set realistic expectations for the surgery.
Dr. Guyuron has been doing facelifts in Cleveland for nearly 37 years. He specializes in face and neck procedures and is recognized as one of the leading experts in his field. Dr. Guyuron is also highly regarded by his patients as professional, friendly, and compassionate (see testimonials).
The Zeeba Clinic surgical schedule varies throughout the year, but patients should assume a 2–3-week wait for a consultation and 6–8-week wait to schedule the procedure. It is never too early to schedule a consultation if you are considering a facelift. To schedule your personal consultation at Zeeba Clinic, call 440-461-7999.