What can be done today to look younger tomorrow?
Skin aging has become an increasingly common concern for both men and women. Aging is inevitable but with good habits and guidance from Dr. Bahman Guyuron, you can maintain your youthful skin for many years to come and even reverse some of the age-related skin changes.
Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
There are several measures to improve the skin condition and to minimize the gravity effect on the skin.
- Eat natural foods and staying well hydrated.
- Avoid smoking
- Consume alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
- Wear a hat or use an umbrella and limiting time in the sun.
- Use sunscreen (at least 30 SPF) on exposed skin, especially the face, neck, and hands.
- Use quality skin care products to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize the skin daily.
- Visit a skin care professional when there are chronic skin conditions.
- Consider Botox, dermal fillers, and laser treatments when there are early signs of aging.
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
If sagging eyelids, brows, or neck lines are present, there are surgical procedures that can make a major difference. Some options to consider might be:
- Eyelid surgery for removal of fat bags that often run in families
- Brow lift and/or forehead lift
- Neck contouring with removal of fat
In certain professions, having a youthful appearance has a distinct advantage, such as actors, actresses, models, and sales professionals. Dr. Guyuron may suggest a mini facelift, which is a limited version of a traditional facelift for those with very early aging. For men and women in their thirties and forties, the mini facelift can erase up to 5-10 years of aging with very subtle results.
Dr. Bahman Guyuron has innovated many new procedures to advance the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. His team offers many individual services for facial rejuvenation to improve the way the skin looks and feels at any age.
It all starts with a phone call (440-461-7999) to schedule your first consultation today.
Schedule an appointment
Dr. Guyuron welcomes new patients! Complete a quick form to request an appointment, and we will call you to schedule within one business day. You may also call us at 440-461-7999.Make an appointment